A UK leading and market excelling engineering consultancy are looking for solution focused Geoenvironmental Consultant / Geotechnical Engineer in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled and experienced team working on innovative projects which hold regional and national significance. You will have access to a supportive network of experienced peers and will have great opportunities for career growth.
It is essential for applicants to have a degree in geology, or a suitable Environmental Studies degree, and a full UK clean driving license. It would be beneficial to have a master's degree and some previous experience in supervising and undertaking ground investigations for contaminated land and geotechnical assessments.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supervising ground investigations and managing sub-contractors
- Carrying out Phase I Desk Studies and Walkover Surveys
- Carrying out Phase II+ intrusive investigations, including risk assessment and interpretative report writing
- Data review and analysis
- Produce HSSE plans and method statements
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest standard and in line with health, safety and environmental standards
In return you will receive 25 days annual leave, a generous pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus and support through the professional accreditation process.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geoenvironmental Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on or email .
We have many more vacancies available on our website www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.