Our client, a well-establishedand constantly growing M&E contractor is seeking an experienced and hard working Pre-Construction Project Engineerto join their team to work on their project in Southampton.
An experienced Design/Pre-Construction professional with experience working in a design environment will be perfect for this role.
- Review MEP design and assist with coordinating services onsite
- Making sure that all the tasks allocated by the department are completed on time while also maintaining the high level of quality of work
- Complete post pre-construction KPIs for sub-contractors and consultants assessing their performance
- Use proficiently the Microsoft Office programs including the extensive formulas in Excel
- Creation and compliance to Design and Construction programmes
- Client facing / Confident and well presented
- Project document control, accessing and managing this process across project
- Vlad and up to date CSCS card
To apply for the role ofPre-Construction Project Engineer click the link bellow: