Our client are seeking a Structural Engineer to join their growing consultancy to work on their exciting projects. The Structural Engineer will have ambitions to achieve their chartership in the Structural and Civil engineering field. The Structural Engineer must be able to thrive in high-pressure situations allowing them to hit client deadlines. Our client value technical knowledge and as a result are seeking a Structural Engineer to have experience in some of the following - structural design, drainage design, civil design, steel design, concrete design, and timber design. You do not need to be an expert in all these but be excited to learn about them all!
The ideal Structural Engineer will have 3 years' experience within Structural Engineering position working with Tekla, Tedds and strong knowledge of AutoCAD. The Structural Engineer must have be ambitious to develop their career as our client offer great career progression opportunities. As the Structural Engineer, you will apply your critical problem solving skills and innovative skills to quickly complete projects that exceed client expectations.Structural Engineer Position Overview
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Preparing reports and calculations,
- Attending site consultations
- Developing innovative solutions.
- Structural design, drainage design, civil design, steel design, concrete design, and timber design.
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- BSc or BEng or equivalent in Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working as a structural engineer
- Intermediate knowledge of all MS Applications
- Proficient user of TEKLA & TEDDS
- Strong knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Experience in preparing professional reports and calculations
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Project Management
- Strong communication skills
- Effectively manage time
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Rewards based on living a healthy lifestyle
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.