Our clients are a well-established consultancy firm based in West Yorkshire, which provides a variety of consulting services, including structural monitoring, design calculations, construction supervision and more. They are looking for a highly experienced chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join and manage the engineering team. As a Senior Structural Engineer your role will involve:
To be considered for the Senior Structural Engineer role you must have:
- Preparing reports, designs, and drawings
- Making calculations for any structural engineering project, larger or small
- Liaising with relevant professionals
- Assisting both commercial and domestic-based clients with their design aspirations.
- Leading a variety of projects within a wide range of sectors including Building ancillaries, civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, new building design and more
Our client is offering the successful Senior Structural Engineer
- Vast experience as a Senior Structural Engineer
- Experience in managing staff preferred
- Own car and full driving license required
?????Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- £60,000 basic salary
- Potential business share options
- Career progression as the business grows
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.