Power Systems Engineer (Grid Scale Energy Storage)£50,000 - £60,000 + Training + Pay and Role Progression + Bonus + Hybrid + Flexi Working + Company Benefits + Home BasedBirmingham
Are you a power systems engineer looking to join a rapidly growing, highly successful business in one of the UK's most dynamic and fastest growing sectors, gaining experience in an autonomous and diverse role?
Are you looking to join an asset management firm at the forefront of organisation, development and investment of renewable energy and power generation assets, with a solid foundation and a strong pipeline for development of future energy resources?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to use your background in power systems engineering to contribute to the general design of grid scale battery storage systems and provide support as the technical expert within a dedicated and experienced team, whilst being rewarded with an excellent remuneration and perks package.The Role:
- Manage grid connections activities on transmission and distribution networks, including grid applications, evaluations, reviews and offer connection options and technical support
- Technical support for the procurement and tendering of battery storage systems and ICP equipment
- General design of grid scale battery storage systems including SLD, power system and grid code compliance study
- Identify project constraints and specify technical requirements
- Review technical deliveries throughout the design, construction and commissioning
- Knowledge in Power Systems studies / UK Grid code / connection compliance requirements e.g., G99, P28, G5
- Degree in Engineering
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Keywords: Power Systems Engineering, Grid Engineer, Power Engineer, London, Hybrid, Flexi, Technical, Battery Storage, Distribution Engineer, Asset Management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.