We are currently looking for aStructural Engineer. Working hours:
As a Structural Engineer, youll be required to work Monday to Friday The successful Structural Engineer will be offered:
As a Structural Engineer your role will involve the following:
- Salaries up to £55,000
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
- Support for charted status
To be considered for the Structural Engineer role you must have:
- Carrying out surveys and producing reports
- Use AutoCAD and produce drawings and sketches by hand
- Understanding and a real desire to work with historic buildings
- Understanding and desire to work on projects where the aim is to provide ecologically sound and energy-efficient buildings.
- Ability to use ingenuity and creativity to resolve complex engineering and wider problems
?????Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- BSc/BEng/MSc/MEng in civil and/or structural engineering
- Minimum four years as a design engineer
- A good grasp of the behaviour of structures
- The ability to use ingenuity and creativity to resolve complex engineering and wider problems
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.