Are you a Graduate Civil Design Engineer looking to start your career?
Perhaps you have a few years of experience and are looking for a new challenge with excellent opportunities for progression and training?
Due to a healthy forward workload, my client are currently looking to appoint Graduate Civil Design Engineer with 0 - 4 years relevant post graduate experience.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading private Engineering Consultancies working for Clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
All graduate engineers work under direct supervision of highly experienced directors and alongside a team of dedicated engineers and technicians. The company offer an ICE approved training agreement and a route towards chartered membership of a professional engineering institution.
Depending on experience as you progress you can expect to be active on a number of projects and with a number of Clients at any given time.
· Design of infrastructure for commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors including SUDS drainage systems, roads to adoptable standards.
· Liaison with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments.
· Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
· Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
· Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
· Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
· Competitive Salary based on experience (£27k - £30k)
· 33 days annual leave including public holidays
· Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
· Competitive Pension Scheme
· Child Care Voucher Scheme
· Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Loyalty Bonus
· Professional Qualification Bonus
· Employee Reward Scheme
· Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee's.
Please get in touch if interested.