Elvet Recruitment are recruiting a Civil Engineering Site Engineer on behalf of a long established regional civil engineering main contractor to work on projects across South & West Yorkshire.
The company delivers civil engineeringprojects covering: highways, public realm, re-enforced concrete, structuresand varied infrastructure. They have recently acquired a substantial amount of work and are in yet another exciting phase of growth for 2023. Project values from £1m to £15m and all delivered as principal contractor.
They have a track record of high standards and repeat business from clients. They have been long-standing partners on frameworks such as: YORcivils, Environment Agency and more.
Initial project will be delivering all engineering works for a new highways construction scheme involving s278 works and general civils in the South Yorkshire region.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Setting out- using various kit.
- Assisting with Temporary Works or briefings as needed.
- QA, QC, ITP's.
- Management of and liaison withsub-contractors.
- Dealing with permits and documentation for site.
- Must have experience working as Site Engineer for civil engineering main contractor.
- Must have experience and knowledgecovering: drainage, s278 works, kerbs, utilities, ducting,streetworks/public realmetc.
- Must have experience using various kit such as: Total Station, Leica, Trimble, CAD, Topcon etc.
- Must have: CSCS and ideally an industry related HNC/HND or degree.
- Beneficial to have: SSSTS/SMSTS, NRSWA Supervisor etc.
A salary of up to £42,000 (dependant upon experience) plus company vehicle or allowance, fuel card, annual leave, pension scheme, healthcare and other benefits.
Also on offer is the opportunity to achieve charter-ship with the Institute of Civil Engineers and the opportunity to progress to management.
Please contact Andy Gray at Elvet Recruitment to discuss further.