Civil Engineering Site Manager required for a contractor working on various civils frameworks around Yorkshire and the North. This role will require a Civil Engineering Site Manager to run the full civils scheme, supervising own staff and subcontractors, ensuring the site is run safely and effectively. There is an initial 3 month temporary role followed by a permanent offer at the end. This could be a fantastic job for someone in the area - some travel will be required however mileage, hotels are provided and a company car for the permanent part of the role.
The Civil Engineering Site Manager job will involve:
- Site Management on civil schemes
- Working closely with the client and the design team
- Working with the management team to guide the projects in the right direction to be completed on time and under budget
- Running inductions, toolbox talks and making sure workers are safe at all times
- Ensuring work is completed to high standard
The Civil Engineering Site Manager ideal candidate will have:
- Strong civils and highways background
- Experience supervising and running own schemes
- SMSTS & CSCS card
- Own transport to get to site and around various sites
- A good attitude to work and willingness to work locally and away as required
Urgent role with immediate start- apply online and/or call Damian on 07485 393 461.