: Rail Civil EnginerType:
Dependant on ExperienceJob Reference: JHCRECB
I am looking for a civil engineer with a good civils background, to deliver civil engineering technical excellence for rail project associated with projects in the north wesrRole
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within programmes from a civils aspect. This role would suit an existing civil engineer within the rail civil environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and adapt the project technical instructions for Civil Engineering to enable the project methodology and installation activities to be undertaken in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ensure that the risk assessment and mitigation plan is adhered to so technical risks are managed effectively.
- Undertake design reviews to ensure that Design is delivered to programme and the output is compliant with defined scope and applicable standards.
- Ensure integration of design, installation and commissioning activities and that the end product meets client specification.
- Support Project team with tendering activities ensuring the quality of estimates, Civil Engineering implementation strategies and methodologies are robust, constructible and cost effective.
- Have five years relevant experience.
- Worked as a civil engineer
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.