Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with a growing mechanical engineering contractor, seeking skilled water hygiene / treatment engineer to join their Bristol team on a permanent basis.
Our contractor specialised in Water hygiene, water treatment, plumbing, HVAC commissioning and commission management.
They seek a skilled engineer with experience in Legionella control, BSRIA or HVAC to work across a 2-hour radius of their bristol office.
Offering competitive salary packages, alongside opportunities to progress within the business. Main duties:
Working as a mobile engineer, covering a range of different projects on duties such as:
The ideal candidate will have
- Temp checks
- Water sampling
- Cooling checks
- Legionella control
- Tank checks
- Water hygiene
- Water treatment
- Experience working as a mobile engineer and have no issues with travelling up to 2 hours for projects
- A can-do attitude to work put in front of them
- A minimum of 3+ years working on water hygiene / treatment
- Relevant water hygiene / treatment qualifications
- Salary: £28,000-£35,000 (negotiable for the right candidate)
- Company vehicle, fuel card, standard pension and holiday package
- Internal training and development
- Opportunity of progression within the company
If suitable for this role, please contact Matty on or contact Pivotal construction recruitment's Bristol office
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.