We are currently looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer. Working hours:
As a Graduate Structural Engineer, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will be offered:
As a Graduate Structural Engineer your role will involve the following:
- Salaries up to £30,000
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for the Graduate Structural Engineer role you must have:
- Working across different sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, education and health
- Producing drawings on AutoCAD or Revit
- Prepare structural design calculations as instructed, on a project basis using the current Eurocodes, BS standards and approved codes of practice
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- The relevant BEng/MEng in Structural Engineering
- Working knowledge of Revit would be desirable
- Good design knowledge/experience
- At least 1-year of experience
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.