Geoenvironmental Site Engineer-
Required for our client based out of their Milton Keynes office. This is a site based job for a Geoenvironmental Engineer on a full time, permanent role performing Geoenvironmental site investigations. The Geoenvironmental Engineer will be working for a well-established ground investigations company within a wide range of sectors.
The Geoenvironmental Engineer will hold a Degree within a relevant discipline as well as 2- 5 years' experience of site investigation experience, and be flexible to work away from home when required.Geo-Environmental Site Engineer Position Overview
Geo-Environmental Site Engineer Position Requirements
- Assisting with the organization and delivery of site investigation projects as assigned to them
- Full accountability for all site-based logistics and activities and the effective site management of all technical, commercial and HSEQ components of each project
- Execution of ground investigations
- Contract management on site to including delivery of projects on time and to maximize profits from each contract
- Contribute expertise and provide input into the site works of new projects
- Prepare and deliver technical reports
- Support the preparation of construction phase plans, incorporating RAMS
- Scheduling contamination, waste classification and geotechnical laboratory testing
- Post-fieldwork monitoring and surveying;
- Carry out infiltration testing
Geo-Environmental Site Engineer Position Remuneration
- Degree within a relevant discipline
- Between 2 and 5 years' experience
- Experience of Site Contamination Assessments from Stage 1 Tier 1 to Stage 3
- Ability to supervise both geo-environmental and geotechnical site investigations using all techniques commonly employed
- Full clean driving license, trailer license a positive, or ability to obtain one.
- Understanding of interpretative geotechnical report writing
- Role would be based in Milton Keynes, some hybrid working
- Clients are generally small to medium house builders, quarry operators and industrial/commercial businesses.
- Salary £32k -£35k
- Career development
- Other Benefits to be discussed
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.