A UK leading Ground Investigation and Land Quality Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Hertfordshire. This position would suit a Geotechnical Engineer who has already gained commercial experience and is looking to take the next step in their career! Joining a dynamic team, the successful applicant will provide technical and commercial support for a wide-ranging project portfolio.
- Site-based supervision of intrusive geotechnical ground investigations
- Writing technical reports
- Geotechnical analysis
- Project Management and Client Liaison
- Scoping works and providing pricing strategies for new work
- A Geology related Degree, ideally with an MSc in Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering
- Commercial experience supervising ground investigations and working with site crews
- Geotechnical Engineering knowledge, including basement impact assessments, ground movement analysis, foundation design
- Working knowledge of numerical modelling would be advantageous
- A UK driving licence
This is a permanent position, which offers a competitive salary together with an excellent benefits package. Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.Interested in this or other roles in Ground Engineering? Please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call for further details.