This exciting role which is predominantly field based role covering a portfolio of existing clients based in Hertfordshire, and would suit an ambitious and proven water treatment professional. The Company:
Our client is a clear Global market leader specialising in water purification and water quality solutions, manufacturing skid-mounted systems, containerized units and packaged plants, for the industrial, Pharma, and food and beverage sectors. The role of Water Treatment Engineer:
- You will become a key part of the Water Treatment Technician Team.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- The main responsibilities of this role would include analytical assessments, advisory support and testing.
- You'll be tasked with spot checking water quality on cooling towers and steam boilers
- Working with an established client base giving improvement recommendations to clients.
- Proven background in water treatment, water testing, or water hygiene
- Knowledge of steam boilers and cooling towers
- Experience of biological contamination
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Driving licence
Candidate Location : Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Barnet, Harrow, Slough
- £32-35K + OTE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work place pension scheme
- Clear career path
- Ongoing training and development