We are currently looking for an Associate Structural Engineer in Leicester. Working hours:
As an Associate Structural Engineer, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday. The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be offered:
As an Associate Structural Engineer, your role will involve:
- Salaries up to £65,000
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Company-funded team events
To be considered for the Associate Structural Engineer role you must have:
- Co-lead a team of Structural Engineers and Technicians.
- Liaising with Directors, Technical and Project Management control of projects
- Attend meetings with clients, Architects, subcontractors and other professionals.
- Support teams to undertake site visits to monitor the process of works against specifications.
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- At least 9 years post-qualification experience in Structural Engineering Design.
- Chartered Structural Engineer status or working towards Chartership.
- Active client portfolio
- Expertise in maintaining an overview of entire projects.
- A wealth of knowledge of design tools such as TEDDs, Tekla and Revit.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.