We're working with a well-established Structural & Civil Engineering consultancy, dealing with projects across the industrial, infrastructure, and agricultural sectors. Already growing, they have recently secured long-term business which will prove interesting for the Design Engineer. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead structural engineering projects from start to completion
- Produce high-quality structural designs
- Meet project deadlines
- Client and contractor liaison
- Check drawings and calculations prepared by others
If this could be your next challenge, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information contact Stephen McNaughton on
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Several years post graduate design experience
- Proficiency in IT systems
- A general understanding of building structures and materials including steel, masonry, concrete and timber
- MICE or MIStructE is advantageous
Legal Information:Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.