Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Location: LeedsSalary: £30,000 - £38,000
Our client is a steadily growing Civil and Structural consultancy. Currently, due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer. They work on projects both in private and public sector including industrial, residential and retail builds. Requirements
Key Responsibilities/Duties will include:
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in using professional software AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage, Civils 3D
- Good knowledge of Drainage design and experience in flood risk assessments, drainage strategies and Section 104 Agreements.
- Earthworks and highway design experience is desirable, in particular in relation to Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements.
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development (concept through to construction).
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction.
- Liaise with clients and other professionals within a team on all relevant aspects of projects.
For this role our client is offering a very competitive salary and package depending on experience! What to do next?
If you are interested in this role, then please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in other roles in Civil or Structural Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Joanna now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.