Civil Design Engineer Salary: £26,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are pleased to be working with a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to help them find a motivated and talented Civil Design Engineer to join the infrastructure team on a full time, permanent basis. They pride themselves on a collaborative approach, passion for the industry and wealth of experience which ensures that they consistently deliver the best possible design solutions for both private and commercial clients across both the private and public sectors and ranging from small residential developments to large-scale urban design.
The ideal candidate Civil Design Engineer will work as part of a team to support the business with experience in residential development infrastructure and be responsible for overseeing the projects from conception through to construction. Civil Design Engineer Requirements:
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Relevant experience within a design practice,
- Up to date knowledge of current UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations, and Health and Safety,
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civils 3d or PDS,
- Proficiency in MicroDrainage or equivalent,
- Confident with client facing.
If you are interested in this Civil Design Engineer role, please click on the link to apply. If you are interested in finding out about other roles that are available in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
- Generous pension scheme - 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance scheme - 4 x annual salary
- 25 days annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Opportunity to continue professional development