WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Westray Recruitment Group is seeking an experienced Site Engineer
to work in the Teesside area. The role centres on managing the day-to-day engineering of a large multi-million pound civil engineering and building project.
You will utilise your building and civil engineering knowledge to oversee the management of a large number of contractors and sub-contractors.
The aim is to ensure the smooth delivery of the works on this prestige project.This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to progress and hold longer term ambitions to develop into a Site Manager role. The business in question is able to deliver excellent training, support and are trusted to progress and develop their employees. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Section Engineer who is looking to climb the managerial ladder.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Establishing site survey control and regularly monitoring any changes.
- Providing adequate survey control to the numerous contractors and sub-contractors on site.
- Organising and setting out works in line with programme
- Resolution technical and setting-out queries in relation to drawing information
- Monitoring & measuring the progress of subcontractors
- Maintenance of daily documents & records
- Monitoring the quality of works and carrying out QA checks
- Supervising & supporting trainee members of the team
- Preparing risk assessments/ method statements as required
- Monitoring works to ensure executed within legislative & Company H&S requirements
- Providing as-built surveys of completed stages of the works
- 5+ years site experience
- Experience in an Engineer role
- Based in the Teesside area (or close to)
- Civil & build experience
- Degree or HND qualified
- Valid CSCS card
- Competent to work alone
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
- Building & civil engineering experience on large projects
- Main contractor experience
- Capable with modern survey instruments
This is a permanent role centring on day shift hoursWHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
- Salary is negotiable with experience
- Circa £ depending on experience
Company benefits include:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested please contact David Inkles on or call on