An Engineering Client based in East Sussex is currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their water and wastewater projects as soon as possible.
This is a full time, permanent position and the client based in East Sussex is looking for someone as soon as possible.
The role involves detailed technical analysis, as well as financial project management and ensuring project delivery. As a leader of schemes, you will be working with Project Design Leads and stakeholders to ensure that delivery, value for money and innovation are brought into the process.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Developing and maintaining projects in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environment and quality standards, and ensuring the project team comply with such standards.
- Ensuring that the design programme is achievable, provide early warning of delays and ensuring designs are delivered on time.
- Providing technical guidance and leadership of the project team.
- Preparing financial data to assist others in making business decisions, and ensuring lowest whole life cost and TOTEX solutions are delivered to outperform the business plan.
- Producing design plans and estimating time to carry out specific tasks in discussion with PDL and PM community; and being responsible for the gathering, production and assimilation of information to assist in preparing designs.
- Ensuring designs are aligned with customer expectations to ensure outcomes customer satisfaction.
- Line management of staff including duties ensuring staff development and performance appraisals.
- Management of sub-consultants including supplier selection, performance appraisal and invoice approval
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £53,500 p/annum
dependant on experience.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to or call James at Service Care Construction on
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!