Water Hygiene Engineer - Chelmsford
£23k - £28k (depending on experience) + Amazing benefits package (Including serviced vehicle)
Our client, an established company within the Water Hygiene industry are looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer to join their growing team. This candidate must be hard working with prior experience within a similar role and be looking to join a rewarding and progressive company. Due to their outstanding reputation, candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Training and development is available both in house and externally to assist in personal and career progression. The Water Hygiene Engineer's Duties will include:
The successful Water Hygiene Engineer will have:
- Water tank disinfection and cleaning (cold water)
- Completing routine temperature checks and sampling.
- Inspections, servicing and replacing TMVs.
- Chlorination when necessary.
- Additional remedial or plumbing work.
- A full UK driving licence and be able to travel regionally as well as nationally.
- No prior criminal convictions.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Awareness and knowledge of ACOP L8.
- A Plumbing L2 qualification would be desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a generous base salary, a company vehicle (fuel card included) and access to extensive training and development opportunities.
For more information on the Water Hygiene Engineer role and other positions, please email Zaria Sheikh (Penguin Recruitment LTD) on with a copy of your up-to-date CV
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor,
Commutable Areas: Essex, Basildon, Dartford, Gillingham, Southend, Chelmsford, Colchester, Brentwood, Braintree, Ipswich, Cambridge, London, Barking, Tower Hamlets, Hertfordshire