Structural Engineer - Buildings Dundee Ref MR89 Salary up to £47,000 + Benefits + Quick start!
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Structural join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design consultancy based in a vibrant office in Dundee.
Our client is working on a mix of interesting structural design projects which would see the chosen candidate getting involved in residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use building ventures.
Working as a Structural Engineer you would undertake the design and management of structural engineering schemes including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications. In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- You will be competent using structural design and analysis software and have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using Tekla would be an advantage*
- You will have previous structural design experience working on building structures ventures
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
Our client is offering a competitive salary, quick start, plus a tailored lifestyle benefits package and annual performance related bonus schemes.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer
role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA
on or email your CV to