Structural Engineer Leeds Ref MR84 Salary up to £36,000 + Benefits
This is a wonderful, new, and exciting opportunity for a bright, motivated structural engineer with previous consultancy experience to join a vibrant, successful civil and structural design consultancy based in Leeds! Working on a wide range of residential, commercial, and mixed-use building structures ventures, our client is actively seeking an experienced structural engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be offered a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and support to become Chartered under IStructE. In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will have;
Key characteristics for this Structural Engineer role include;
- BEng or MEng or equivalent degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Strong track record in the delivery of quality designs in a wide range of materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry)
- Be able to prepare structural calculations and drawings
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla and/or Autodesk REVIT
- Demonstrable building structures design experience in the housing sector
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Can establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings
- Capable to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems.
- Passion and drive for Structural Engineering
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Capable of dealing with a variety of issues, may need some supervision
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, support to become Chartered, flexible work arrangements, pension contribution, bonus schemes and payment of professional subscriptions!
Interested? In order to be discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within building structures please call Mikaela on or email your CV to