First Achieve is currently looking for experienced Civil engineer around the Glasgow area to join an exponentially growing business, offering an autonomous role, training, career prospects and a great annual salary with benefits
We are looking for a driven individual who can assist in all project activities and bring valuable expertise to the civil engineering team. The successful candidate will have experience in telecommunications or similar projects. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience
- Ensure documents, designs and drawings are consistently high in quality and compliance with design standards, industry best practice, contractual obligations and client expectations
- Manage works being carried out, ensuring they meet the required specifications.
- Communicate with clients, regulators and other stakeholders throughout the delivery of projects.
- Deliver the compliance documentation and as-laid documents to the client.
- Attendance at meetings.
- Business development through client liaison and networking.
- Work alongside engineering teams and associated consulting engineers
What's on offer?
- Civil Engineering degree
- 5 years post qualification experience working in Civil Engineering
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure
- Full clean driving license
- £30,000 annual salary
- Company car
- Company pension
by sending your CV to this advert. Once reviewed, one of our Time-Served Engineering Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.