I am currently working with an esteemed international client who work at the forefront of energy transition.They are looking for a Civil/Structural Design Engineer to join them on a permanent basis and support their work within the UK onshore gas industry.
Typical projects involve structural analysis, concrete and steel design, which usually interface with onshore utilities and infrastructure!
The office is located in Edinburgh and you would be required to be in 3-4 days a week.
- Provide expertise and design on piping materials, valves, control and systems equipment.
- Review technical documentation submitted by external 3rd parties and consultancies.
- Carry out site surveys, audits and write reports.
- Support more junior staff and CAD designers.
- Ensure CDM is built into all designs.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Chartered Status (or working towards).
- Experience working to British Standards/Eurocodes.
- Passion for professional development.
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel.
Be aware sector experience can be varied as they can train and develop the individual. If you would like to hear more and feel you could be suited, please do make an application!