Our client is currently looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to work for a local company based in Leicester.
Hours are Monday to Friday (phone number removed)pm.
* Undertake civil design on a wide variety of civil and structural engineering projects within the commercial, residential, industrial, healthcare and education sectors on projects up to £40 million in value.
Attributes and Key Skills
* Have a suitable civil engineering qualification with a minimum of 6 years experience.
* Have experience in the design of below-ground foul and surface water drainage systems.
* Be capable of managing deadlines and organising your own work.
* Be capable of overseeing the technical work undertaken by graduate and project civil engineers and assist in their training.
* Use your initiative and work well as part of a team.
* Be competent in producing drawings in AutoCad.
* Be capable of liaising confidently with local authority planning departments and lead local flood authorities.
* Be confident in representing PRP UK Ltd at meetings with clients, consultants and contractors.
* Be able to write full detailed factual and interpretive reports.
* Have an in-depth knowledge of SuDS and flood risk assessments.
* Be familiar with the MicroDrainage software package.
* Ideally have knowledge of 3D civil design software.
* Be familiar with highways design and how it interacts with drainage design.
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have your own transport.
* Be a positive team member.
* Hybrid working policy.
* Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme.
* Loyalty to employees - 25 days annual leave increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 30 days plus 8 statutory holidays.
* Company contributory pension scheme.
* Training and development programme - company support and investment in your personal development.
* IStructE and ICE chartership mentoring.
* Membership to professional institutions funded by the company.
* Company funded team building events.
* Working for a company with 37 years' experience in the industry with solid financial stability.
Fox Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed