Project Engineer - Anglian Water (IOS) Integrated Operational Solutions.
Here within Anglian Water, we collaborate with a number of alliance partners to provide the best water and water recycling services across the region by maintaining our existing assets and undertaking new projects to safeguard future water supplies.
Playing a key part in our drive to bring environmental and social prosperity to the region we serve through our commitment to Love Every Drop is our Integrated Operational Solutions (IOS) Alliance. The IOS Alliance work together to concentrate on solutions across the water recycling and clean water asset base, typically totalling £50-60m per year.
IOS Water is responsible for a leakage portfolio known as the ‘Pressure Release Valve' (PRV) project which is a vital initiative across the region to ensure our customers continue to receive safe and clean running water with as little interruption as possible.
To play a vital part in this project, by ensuring work is delivered to time, cost, specification, client and stakeholder needs, we are looking for Project Engineers to join the team based in the Northampton/ Milton Keynes area!
What you will be doing as our Project Engineer?
Receiving planned and reactive project needs from Anglian Water, you'll look to drive the development of optimum solutions whilst ensuring they are compliant with all required standards and regulations.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role but one where you can add value across the business and to your career aspirations by raising your profile across a number of teams!
• Support the Operational Manager in the delivery of Demand Driven work in times of high workload or resources shortages
• Provide regular updates on progress (time, cost and quality) to the Operational Manager and other key internal and external stakeholders ensuring corporate systems are regularly maintained and updated
• Receive (and challenge) data and assessments of risk associated with planned needs
• Develop solutions in line with corporate governance processes and technical standards
• Adhere to all relevant governances especially with regard to authorisation to spend and periodic review
• Take responsibility for the accuracy of all data for projects under your control
• Complete and comply with all operational site Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
To join the IOS Alliance in our quest for industry-leading project management, you'll hold an appropriate professional engineering qualification to complement your knowledge and experience in customer management and external stakeholder management.
Operating with a savvy commercial outlook, you'll be a good communicator able to relay detailed data to a non-data literate audience. Always up for a challenge, you'll have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines