Due to a promotion, we are looking for a talent civil engineering contracts manager to come and join us here at blu-3, you will be responsible for a variety of high-profile projects in Central London. You will have accountability for building great relationships with our clients to ensure we exceed their expectations; you will also have the responsibility to build a develop a high performing team in internally ensuring we have a team with the right skills and experience to overcome the challenges we face.
Some of duties will include
· Improving the contract process, deal with any issues that arise throughout a contract and agree to any additional work.
· Meeting with clients, finding out their requirements
· Developing and presenting proposals for the project
· Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
· Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers
· Work within the office and attend site and client visits
· Maintaining contractual records
· Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
Some of the skills and qualifications that will help you succeed in this role
· Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject.
· Significant experience in the civils industry.
· Detailed knowledge of utilities, civils and construction sectors.
· Detailed knowledge of construction industry practice.
· Knowledge of procurement, contract documents and practice.
· Excellent motivator and team builder
· Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach
· Confident when dealing with challenging and sometimes difficult individuals
· Ability to build rapport quickly with directors and senior managers
· Confident when advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
· Good persuasiveness and negotiating skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect in return
· Competitive base salary
· Car or Car allowance
· 24 days annual leave, rising with service + bank holidays
· Private medical
· Monthly socials