Sutton Services was established in 1978 to support the Building Services and Offshore Oil Industries in HVAC Commissioning and Testing. Since then, it has become one of the UK's leading and largest specialist HVAC Commissioning companies in delivering Quality-Accredited Building Services Commissioning Management and System Performance Testing.
Salary - £28,000 - £40,000/per annum
About the role
We are currently seeking Water Treatment Engineers to complement our present staff on various projects within Scotland and throughout the UK.
Applicants should preferably however not essentially be CSA (Commissioning Specialists Association) registered and have experience within the construction/building services industry. Full CSA training will be offered to the successful applicant. Suitably qualified graduates will be considered.
* Duties consist of preparation of method statements and risk assessments.
* Liaising with client and other sub-contractors, compiling commissioning programmes.
* Pre-commissioning cleaning and commissioning of various water systems.
* Compiling of commissioning reports.
* Demonstration of systems to client / consultant satisfaction.
* Ensuring systems are installed in accordance with the approved project designs/specifications.
Excellent benefits package of pension, BUPA, company vehicle and salary commensurate with experience and location.
Please forward your CV enclosed with a cover letter, to the below email address