Senior/Project Civil Engineer
Salary: £45000 - £52000
A civil and structural engineering consultancy are on the lookout for a civil engineer to undertake civil designs on a wide variety of civil and structural engineering projects within the commercial, residential, industrial, healthcare and education sectors on projects up to £30 million in value.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Loyalty to employees - 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus 1 extra day per year up to a maximum of 5 days.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career with continued support and investment in your personal development.
- ICE chartership mentoring.
- Membership to professional institutions funded by the company.
- Working from home policy.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Suitable civil engineering qualification with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experienced in the design of below ground foul and surface water drainage systems.
- Be competent in producing drawings in AutoCAD.
- Be capable to liaise confidently with local authority planning departments and lead local flood authorities.
- Write full detailed factual and interpretive reports.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of SuDS and flood risk assessments.
- Proficient with the MicroDrainage software package.
- Knowledge of 3D civil design software.
- Strong knwoledge with highways design and how it interacts with drainage design.
- Have a full UK driving licence and own transport