Graduate/Junior Civil Engineer
A large multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a graduate/junior civil engineer who wants the opportunity to apply their creative skills on challenging, high profiled projects. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging infrastructure designs in residential, education, retail, workplace and hotel.
Perks of the opportunity!
There will be an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a flexible pension allowance, employee profit shares, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment.
As the engineer you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience ideally from a civils consultancy background. You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude supplemented by outstanding IT skills. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UKs leading civil design practices.
- Design of civil engineering projects from concept stage through to the construction stage;
- Day to day civil design tasks and co-ordination of drawing output;
- Interface with local authorities and stakeholder bodies.
The successful candidates will require to:
Have a minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience and good knowledge and experience of the following areas of civil engineering design:
- Drainage schemes associated with residential , commercial and roads projects.
- Road and pavement designs.
- SuDs design systems;
- Good knowledge of civil engineering construction principles, design standards and legislation;
- Practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD, Microdrainage and WINDES