Our Market Leading Consultancy is now loking for an Associate Infrastructure engineer to be based in our Birmingham office and manage a team of engineers and technicians delivering on a diverse range of exciting projects in the UK and across the world.
* Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design
* The management of technical staff, with responsibility for planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
* preparing and reviewing technical reports.
* Track record of leading techincal specialism in a core infrastructure discipline
* Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage