CHARTERED CIVIL ENGINEER VACANCY KSA
Chartered Civil engineer job vacancies in the Middle East:
We are seeking a CEng Chartered Civil Structural Engineer for a full-time permanent position in Saudi Arabia to join a well known British multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy. Our client is a well-known topflight construction consultancy in the Middle East. This role is for a Site Based Chartered Civil/ Structural Engineer to oversee the contractors on behalf of the client. Strong Site experience is a requirement, as well as a strong understanding of Construction Schedules and British Standards
Chartered CEng ( Chartered Engineer) Status plus membership of a professional body such as MICE MIStructE. (Chartered Institute of Structural Engineers, Chartered Institute of Civil Engineers)
Ideally, candidates will have Defence projects experience, for Airports /Air bases or Military bases buildings, but our client will consider candidates with other buildings experience
PLEASE NOTE: CEng Chartered Status is a requirement for this role
Job Description for the Civil Structural Engineer Jobs
You will have an understanding of the following:
* Civil and / or Structural assessments of existing and New Buildings.
* Experience of Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractor's progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
* In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
* Liaison with external civil engineers and other sub-consultants
* You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
* Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
* In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential.
* This role will report to the Principal Chartered Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Chartered Structural Engineer KSA
* Chartered Status is essential for this role, we are looking for the following designations MIStructE MICE or CEng.
* In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject, such as Civil or Structural Engineering.
* The role is with a Consultancy, which means you will advise the client on behalf of the Consultancy and oversee the Contractors. You must have experience of this.
* A minimum of 8-12 years experience as a Civil/ Structural Engineer, with a consultancy organisation.
* Above all a Strong knowledge of Civil and Structural engineering principles, design/software packages
* Previous experience of Military Bases Air bases or Secure Airports would also be highly desirable for this role. Although experience of other Buiding projects will be considered
* Above all a Strong knowledge of Civil engineering principles, design/software packages
Salary & Benefits - Middle East salary Civil/ Structural Chartered Engineer
* A basic salary of 32,000 -38,000SAR per month to include transport and accomodation allowance
* For remote locations accommodation my be provided rather than an allowance
* Laptop & Mobile Phone
* Medical Cover
* In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
* Bonus as per Saudi Law
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our website blog provides information for UK candidates looking for roles in the Middle East
To apply for this Civil Engineering job vacancy in the Middle East
N.B Please provide a copy of your Certificate of Chartered Status with your application. You must provide it to be considered for this role. If you do not have this, we respectfully ask that you do not apply for this role and visit our website to apply for our other roles