JOB TITLE: Project Manager - Civil Engineering (HS2)
LOCATION: Birmingham / London
JOB TYPE: Contract
DURATION: 12 months
RATE: £(Apply online only)per day
HardmanWilliams is currently assisting a Tier 1 Contractor on the HS2 project to identify a Project Manager to aid the delivery of a >£100M Civil Engineering package.
This is a highly urgent requirement with the ideal candidate available for start by 01/03/23.
* Ensure the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the necessary capabilities and recourses to achieve contract objections
* Alongside the Project Delivery Team, you will ensure that changes to the contract are identifies, agreed and effectively managed.
* Attend stakeholder management meetings both upstream and downstream.
* Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager
KEY SKILLS NEEDED:
* Experience working within a Project Management position - ideally within a Rail or Civil Engineering environment.
* Prior experience working for a contracting company would be highly desirable.
* Previous experience working on high value projects - ideally over £25M.
* Experience building and managing teams of staff.
* Highly competitive day rate
* Long term opportunity
* 1 Month notice period
* Expenses covered
* Hybrid working
This is as highly urgent vacancy with interviews to be conducted as soon as the right candidate is presented.
Interested in finding out more? APPLY NOW
Job Holder: Roma Williams (Consultant @ HardmanWilliams)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status