This exciting role which is predominantly field based covering Buckinghamshire and the home Counties and would suit an ambitious and proven multi-skilled engineer.
The Company: Our client is a clear Global market leader specialising in water purification and water quality solutions, our client provide high-quality softened water solutions for industrial and commercial applications within the industrial, Pharma, and food and beverage sectors.
The role of Water Service Technician Role:
You will become a key part of the Field Service Team.
You main responsibility will be on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customers water treatment equipment.
Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment,
Working with an established client base giving improvement recommendations to clients
We are looking for candidates with the following:
· Background in Mechanical & Electrical engineering
· Proven field service experience
· Ex-armed forces engineers are encouraged to apply
· Right to work in the UK
· UK Driving licence
· £30-35K + up to 10k Overtime per annum
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Work place pension scheme
· Clear career path
· Company Van & Fuel card
· Ongoing training and development
Candidate Location : Home Counties, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes