About the job:
Our client is a Structural and Civil engineering consultancy with its head office in Brighton & Hove and is expanding to the North with new offices in Manchester and Leeds. They are a medium-sized company with a friendly and collaborative approach to engineering, currently with offices in Brighton & Hove, London, and Barcelona and they are looking for a Senior Structural Design Engineer in Manchester or Leeds that would be able to help them set-up a new team in their new locations.
Their projects cover the commercial & retail secor, education, leisure & turism, Light hauge steel frames, commercial and residential sectors.
They already have projects in both areas so you won't have to do any business development, only help to set your own team.
If you have:
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
- AutoCAD skills
- Experience using Finite Element Analysis software
- Worked with all materials
- Team player attributes
- An enthusiastic attitude toward learning
In return they offer:
- A competitive salary (£50,000 - £60,000)
- Annual performance bonus
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Private healthcare
- NEST Pension
- Progression within the company
- Support with Chartership
- A positive and welcoming work environment