Our client is an award winning independent Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy, with 3 offices strategically placed across the NorthWest they offer a range of Civil and Structural Engineering expertise in various disciplines and sectors. The business is currently extremely busy and looking to hire a number of key individuals at various levels to support workload and business growth. As many of the projects are Nuclear related any experience in this area is preferred but not essential.
* You will work on a varied project portfolio, in size, scope and timescale, with clients from across the nuclear industry, from feasibility through to demolition.
* You will have flexibility within your role, as a technical lead, supporting and leading teams of engineers, also managing projects and client relationships and working on wider business objectives.
* You will work in a dynamic environment, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to business decision making and shaping the company going forward.
* You are treated as an individual, where your skills and experience are recognised, rewarded and valued as part of a growing and diverse team.
The business is looking for people to support both the Lancashire and Cumbria offices, leading and supporting technical design teams, how this support is delivered is flexible, and some remote working could be accommodated.
* BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering.
* CEng or IEng (ICE or IStructE).
* Ideally circa of 10 years relevant experience, preferably in a nuclear environment.
* Excellent technical skills and experience in engineering solutions, both in design and assessment.
* Good IT skills, including software design packages.
* Experience and enthusiasm in leading, supporting and developing project teams in technical design.
* Experience of project management.
* Experience of taking responsibility for technical and commercial decisions on large scale and complex projects.
On Offer to you.
A comprehensive and competitive renumeration and benefits package which includes.
* Hybrid Working
* Professional Development
* Professional Fees Paid
* Annual Bonus