Estimator - Specialist Civil Engineering & Utility contractor
* Would you like to work for a successful family-run business?
* Have you got Estimating experience within Civil Engineering?
* Do you want to be rewarded for your success?
If so this could be the job for you…
A successful specialist Civil Engineering, Marine, & Water contractor has the need for an experienced Estimator to join their team based in Surrey to work on both small and large scale schemes across UK
As an experienced Estimator you will manage commercial activities with a high degree of acumen whilst identifying opportunities to add value throughout the project process. In doing so you will price selected trades from first principles. You will also be able to produce a detailed control document at handover to delivery team and complete project take-offs to the required level of detail.
This contractor can offer a highly competitive salary and package as well as the opportunity to take a leading role on a number of schemes and gain the experience needed to become a Senior Estimator in the near future.
* Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other relevant field
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience working within the Civil Engineering/Construction sectors