Do you enjoy solving real-life problems and creating a positive impact on society? Do you want to work flexibly in a way that empowers you?
Due to increased workload my client is looking for a Civil Highways Engineer to work collaboratively within the highways design team.
As a Civil Engineer, you will Provide effective support and assistance to the senior engineers and team leaders on a variety of highways schemes.
* You will ideally have a higher education qualification in civil engineering and four years proved experience.
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD
* Ideally experience of either working at or with a Local Authority
* Experience in working on both Local Authority and developer-led schemes as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Civil Engineering design to DMRB standards and Sewers for Adoption
* Understanding of the CDM Regulations
* Experience in Highways Development Management,
* Knowledge of public rights of way,
* Play a supporting role to the Principal Engineer
* Ability to work to tight timescales and budgets
* Team player
* Well organised
For further information, please contact Dee