Water Hygiene Engineer / Plumber
Location: Your registered place of work will be in Swanley, BR8 7PA, however the role is predominately field based covering London and the surrounding areas (occasionally further afield).
Salary: £23,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year. Plus, over time and a company pension.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Houseman Services is one of the UK's leading water and environmental service providers specialising in all aspects of water hygiene, water treatment, water systems, deep cleaning and air quality.
What sets us apart from the crowd is our people. We employ some of the most experienced specialists in the country and utilise state of the art technology, equipment and systems. Our commitment to excellence combined with our proactive attitude ensures we consistently meet the highest of standards with every project we undertake.
We are pleased to announce due to continuous growth and expansion we are hiring!
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Water Hygiene / Treatment Technician / Plumber with 1 years or more experience to join and become a valued member of the team. There is opportunity within the role for career development and we encourage applications from individuals seeking to progress in a continuously expanding and developing company. An on-job training package is available.
Come and join Britain's favourite water hygiene company and progress your career to the next level.
Water Hygiene Engineer / Plumber - About the role
This is a diverse role where you will be responsible for delivering a range of planned maintenance tasks to ensure our clients remain compliant under L8 ACOP legislation. These may include:
• Temperature checks and monitoring
• Water Sampling
• TMV Servicing, checks and maintenance
• Shower cleans
• Tank inspections and cleans
• Remedial works (including Tank works, flexi hose replacements)
• Calorifier descales
• Legionella control prevention.
• Cooling tower cleans and chlorination work
• Following a preventative maintenance program for a variety of clients.
• Providing same-day service reports as required.
• Opportunity to develop areas of interest.
What we need from you
The successful candidate will preferably have at least 6 months' experience within the water industry, and/or 6 months' plumbing experience, a full UK driver's license, excellent interpersonal skills and IT skills with a proven ability to problem solve. The successful candidate will have a good attitude be motivated, flexible and have a willingness to travel.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be our new Water Hygiene Engineer / Plumber then please apply today!
Other details / benefits
• 40 hours per week.
• 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
• Company Uniform, Tablet and New tool kit and bag.
• A company vehicle from our modern fleet
• In house individualized training programme and opportunity to develop and train in areas of interest.
• Annual Pay Review and Appraisal process