Alexander Associates are working with a Multidisciplinary Consultancy that are focused on providing sustainable solutions for clients. Due to an ever-growing workload, the team based in London are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer.
You will work on a variety of projects including Residential, Retail and Mixed Use.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Produce detailed designs and design checking.
* Ensure client requirements are firmly understood by all team members working on projects.
* Establish relationships with new clients.
* Collaborate with Project Directors to develop design philosophy.
* Prepare preliminary designs for approval.
* Aid in the training and guidance of all engineers under their direction.
Required Qualifications/ Memberships:
* Bachelor of Enginerring (Civil or Structural) or equivalent
* Chartered Member of IStructE or ICE
* Competitive salary and benefits packahe
* Annual salary reviews
* 26 basic holiday allowance + bank holidays
* Excellent training and development culture
* Fast tracked career progression for dynamic candidates
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE