My client is need of a Geo Environmental Engineer.
My client are searching for a Geo Environmental Engineer in their Leamington Spa office, and will suit a candidate with around 2-3 years experience
The position will be to support the growing Geo-Environmental team across UK. The Engineer will be delivering Geo-Environmental services across numerous sectors within Residential, Pre-Planning, Industrial, Hospitality, Health and Rail.
The position will ultimately involve both Geotechnical and Environmental assessment of sites and undertaking ground risk assessments, in time specialising in their chosen discipline. The varied workload we have will offer the opportunity across the spectrum of Geo-Environmental services.
The role will include supporting the building of a local team and client base during these exciting times.
This is a great role for someone with the right drive, attitude and ability looking to progress their career over the coming years. Through our structured career development process, you will be encouraged to progress and develop towards a Senior Engineer role supporting a new local hub.
* Planning and undertaking ground investigations;
* Liaise with clients and approving bodies with respect to assigned schemes;
* Undertaking site supervision of remedial works;
* Production of Geo-Environmental Reports such as; Phase I Desk Studies, Phase II Reports, Ground Investigation Reports, Geotechnical Design Reports, Remediation Method Statements and Material Management Plans;
* Undertaking Geo-Environmental Assessments of sites moving towards specialising in wider contamination or geotechnical aspects;
* Preparation of site investigation logs utilising AGS Data.
* Learn specialist drafting and design software such as SlopeW and DQRA software;.
* You will possess a Degree in a related discipline;
* You will be a member of an appropriate Institution;
* An MSc in an associated discipline would be desirable;
* You will ideally have over 3 years' experience in the Geo-Environmental field fulfilling some of the main duties.
* Enthusiastic and personable attitude.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scales.
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £40k - £55k
Please respond with an up to date CV to be considered.
civil engineer, structural engineer, structural, civil engineering, civil engineers, civil/structural engineer, m&e, mechanical and electrical, m & e, mechanical & electrical, civil, building services manager, building services, mechanical engineer, mep, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, cad technician, construction, hvac, revit, autodesk revit, autocad, architecture