Madisons are currently working with a contractor In Leeds who are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team. This company is expanding nation wide which makes this a great opportunity.
- £28,000 to £35,000 per annum
- ASAP Start Available
- Full time, Permanent
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Opportunity to work on projects in retail, residential, industrial and scientific
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
- Use of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, Tekkla, Building Designer, TEDDS, CSI Safe, Robot and Bluebeam Revu.
- Carry out hand calculations for verifying software outputs.
- A degree in Structural Engineering is essential.
- Up to 3 + full relevant years' Post-Graduation experience is essential, working in a consultancy (UK based experience to be 3 years minimum and recent)
- Experience of using structural analysis design software packages is essential.
- Full clean driving license.
If you are interested please apply for this position or call Nick on (phone number removed) for more information