Anderson Knight Utilities Division is delighted to be partneing a leading UK wide utility provider as they look to recruit a Construction Engineer to support their current Projects. This role will work from home with the option to work out of their Brentwood office to attend Management meetings.
We are looking for someone with Project Management and financial forecasting experience within Multi Utilities. While it is not essential that you have had previous experience within this sector before, you must have a full UK driving licence and experience liaising with clients or customers. Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Responsibilities will include -
• Delivering projects from customer order receipt, planning, construction and build stages, through to final adoption
• Ensuring compliance to all safe working practices, enforcing corrective actions where required
• Liaising with customers and third parties, such as local authorities and members of the public
• Delivering projects within budget and agreed timelines
• Reviewing risk assessments and preparing method statements, ensuring compliance under Construction Design Management regulations and Safety Rules
• Undertaking site inspections as required
• Working in a creative manner to find solutions to tasks that arise with resourcing or scheduling, proactively reporting concerns at the appropriate time
To apply for this excellent opportunity please click on the link below