We are looking for Structural Engineer in South London/Surrey to join our client, a flourishing Civil and Structural Consultancy focusing on the sustainable design of buildings. This role will be suitable for a Structural Engineer that is looking for a fresh challenge in a dynamic, stimulating company with an incredible benefits package.
The role of Structural Engineer varies day to day but responsibilities include:
- Undertake concept designs and sketches
- Make design calculations for reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber elements.
- Work within a project team, liaising with technicians, other engineers and senior members of the team.
- Coordinate information with the wider design team
- Attend site and project meetings.
- Prepare and analyse Site Review Reports.
Alongside standard benefits, the successful Structural Engineer will receive:
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Pay for approved overtime
- Bi-annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Subsidised gym membership
The suitable Structural Engineer will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have at least 4 years of experience
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you are the Structural Engineer for this role, apply today for more information