We are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer/ Associate Director in South London/Surrey to join our client, a flourishing Civil and Structural Consultancy focusing on the sustainable design of buildings. This role will be suitable for a Structural Engineer that is looking for a fresh challenge in a dynamic, stimulating company with an incredible benefits package.
The responsibilities of Associate Structural Engineer/ Associate Director can vary but include:
- Undertake concept designs and planning projects at concept stage through to completion.
- Lead and manage project teams to deliver designs on budget and program to meet expectations and satisfying agreed technical and commercial expectations.
- Manage and motivate team members.
- Communicate goals and targets to the team clearly whilst reporting regularly to the wider management team.
- Technical review and auditing of projects.
- Develop new business and introduce new clients.
- Project resourcing and assistance in recruitment.
- Supervise/ assist engineers and graduate engineers and mentor staff.
The benefits for the Associate Engineer/ Associate Director include:
- Annual Salary Review
- Discretionary Bonus
- Share options
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Paid approved overtime
- 5% pension contribution
- Subsidised gym membership.
The suitable Associate Engineer/ Associate Director will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Have at least 7 years of Engineering experience
- Have experience managing teams
- Have the right to work in the UK