Engineering Project Manager Lead Civil Engineer
Salary: DOE + 20% bonus
TGRC is working with one of the largest renewable energy businesses in the world who are looking for an Engineering Project Manager Lead Civil Engineer to join their UK office. Amongst being one of the largest players in the space, they are also the 4th largest wind player in the world and have offices all over the globe.
Purpose of the role
Manage the design process of the assigned projects within the concerned geography, providing technical support both to the development phase, the contracting and construction phase. Civil Engineer: Coordinate the transversal civil engineering activity to supervise the process of design and development of the renewable projects. Manage the initial engineering and design phase of projects in UK.
To succeed in this role:
• Bachelor's Degree in science or Engineering or a postgraduate in Renewable Energies will be valued
• At least 8-10-year experience in Wind/Solar PV Power Plants
• Experience in civil design, coordination and planning in engineering teams and external engineering companies
• Experience in development engineering, infrastructure design, tender engineering, project handover of which are amongst others
• Communicative and sociable
• Available to travel
• Knowledge of International technical normative
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.