- Beckett & Raeder, Inc.
- Ann Arbor, Traverse City, Petoskey, Grand Rapids (Michigan)
- $75,000 - $90,000
- Closing date
- Feb 25, 2023
Beckett & Raeder, Inc. is seeking a full-time Civil Engineer to join our close-knit group of passionate professionals and enthusiastic learners, who are committed to assisting our clients in making great places for future generations! We focus on developing creative design solutions employing state of the art materials, design principles and best management practices. If you are interested in joining an award winning, fun loving group of collaborative professionals, please apply to join our team in any of our offices: Ann Arbor, Traverse City, Petoskey, or Grand Rapids.
About Us: Beckett & Raeder, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary firm providing civil engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental services. Market segments include: university campus design and planning, K-12 school site design, health care, governmental and private sector mixed use, commercial and industrial projects, park design and planning, and urban design, all with a focus on sustainability, universal design and transit forward principles.
About the Opportunity:
Full-time Civil Engineer committed to being a collaborative member of a team of professionals assisting and leading site engineering, construction engineering, utility design, stormwater management, and infrastructure planning. Responsibilities include:
- Approach every project detail with creative, innovative and resourceful solutions to meet client needs within their budget parameters
- Incorporate low-impact development, green designs into stormwater management systems
- Coordinate with other disciplines including landscape architects, mechanical engineers, and electrical engineers
- Manage and perform technical design in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Manage client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, experience with HydroCAD a plus
- 5-15 years of civil engineering experience preferred, will consider candidates with limited experience who are passionate about the field and willing to grow and learn
- License preferred, but not required
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Beckett & Raeder, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert