Principal Civil Engineer
- City of West Hollywood
- West Hollywood, California
- $131,268.00 - $167,725.80 Annually
- Closing date
- Mar 8, 2023
- Construction Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Position Type
- Engineer, Senior Engineer, Project Manager
- Organization Type
The Principal Civil Engineer supervises staff, serves as project manager or project engineer and manages, plans and directs large scale highly complex professional and technical functions related to various civil engineering projects, including: municipal engineering; construction management; capital improvement and public works projects; plan check and approval of construction plans and permits; right of way infrastructure operation and maintenance; overseeing and performing complex professional engineering work with responsibility for all phases of design projects; overseeing and performing complex construction project management; overseeing the design and preparation of plans, maps, specifications, etc.; and overseeing the preparation of various engineering studies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Civil Engineering or related field; and, Five to six years of full time progressively responsible professional level experience in civil engineering including two years of experience in project management and supervising or leading and coordinating the work of others. Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, complex, analytical skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer in the State of California Valid California Driver's License
Salary: $131,268.00 - $167,725.80 Annually
Job Flyer: https://www.weho.org/home/showdocument?id=55763&t=638110314017647568
How to Apply: For job details and requirements, and to apply online, please visit weho.org/jobs. Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until a sufficient number of qualifying applications have been received.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert